Wednesday, December 1, 2010

College football Week 14

I'm sitting in third, just two games back from first place. Can I take over with my final 10 picks to become my league's college pick'em champ?

Tough games to pick this week:
  • Auburn (2) at South Carolina (18) +5. The Gamecocks have been playing great football this season, and I expect that to continue this weekend. They lost at Auburn earlier in the season, but I think they'll best the Tigers on Saturday.
  • Florida State (20) +4 at Virginia Tech (12). The Hokies haven't lost a game since Sept. 11. The Seminoles have been winning or losing closely all season -- other than when they were blown out at Oklahoma on Sept. 11. This will be a hard-fought game, and I see Florida State coming out on top.
  • Northern Illinois (24) at Miami (OH) +17.5. As an Ohio Bobcat, I can't pick the RedHawks. The Huskies had better win this one, even though they've been given a huge point spread.
  • Oregon (1) at Oregon State +16.5. The Ducks also have an incredible point spread over the Beavers, but they're ranked No. 1 for a reason. Say it with me: Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack!

-- Cheryl Sadler
CSadler@News-Herald.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home