Thursday, November 11, 2010

College football Week 11

I moved up to second place in my pick'em league after a 9-11 Week 10, but first place has six games on me. That lead's not out of reach, as long as I can get some plus+50 weeks.

Tough games to pick this week:
  • Penn State +18 at Ohio State (8). The Nittany Lions just ain't what they used to be, and the Buckeyes are rolling. They'll keep rolling in Ohio Stadium on Saturday afternoon.
  • Oregon (1) at California +19.5. Normally this point spread is something I would pick against. I just don't trust the favored team to cover. But, I'm liking the Ducks so far this season, and I'd like to see them win and win big.
  • South Carolina (22) +5.5 at Florida (24). South Carolina has proved it can perform well under pressure and at tough games. Florida just isn't what it used to be. Give this one to the Gamecocks.

-- Cheryl Sadler
CSadler@News-Herald.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home