Friday, December 3, 2010

Cavs - Heat game sad for many reasons

To say Thursday night’s Cavs game against the Heat was a disaster would be a monumental understatement.

It was really sad on various levels.

I don’t even want to actually go into discussing the game other than the fact I’m extremely disappointed that many of the players were seen joking around with LeBron, hugging him and generally not showing enough passion or enthusiasm about the game as the 20,562 fans in that arena did.

The sadness for me kicked in hours before I even left my house to go to the Q. Just listening to the national and local media hype up the game was sad simply for the fact of the matter that this was a town for the past five years that looked forward to games in May and June, not the 18th regular season game in December.

To read more of this blog, and to comment, click here.

By Nick Carrabine
NCarrabine@News-Herald.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home