Monday, April 5, 2010

Celtics love to talk trash

By Nick Carrabine
NCarrabine@News-Herald.com

Have I mentioned I hate the Boston Celtics lately?

My hatred towards them has cooled a bit simply because the Cavaliers have proven they are a more dominant team over the past two years.

Yesterday’s loss has refueled my hatred and I pray these two teams meet up in the second round of the playoffs.

Not only for the revenge factor that still crosses my mind from time to time when the Celtics ousted the Cavaliers in the second round of the 2008 playoffs, but I would also take much pleasure in seeing the Celtics walk off the court with tears in their eyes, their heads looking down and more importantly, their mouths shut.

To read more of the blog and to comment, click here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home