Thursday, May 20, 2010

LeBron belongs in Cleveland

By Nick Carrabine
NCarrabine@News-Herald.com

The Friday morning following yet another epic collapse by a Cleveland sports team, this time, by the NBA’s best regular season team for the second year in a row, I received a text message just past the crack of dawn from The News-Herald’s Sports Editor Mark Podolski asking me if I was going to be blogging about the Cavaliers season coming to an end.

Two reasons I didn’t feel like blogging.

One, because when I received that text around 7 a.m., I was actually standing on top of the News-Herald building weighing the pros and cons of jumping off of it and two, if I did put into words of how I felt following another heartbreaking loss that crushed the dreams of thousands of Clevelanders and published them onto this Web site, I wouldn’t have a job anymore.

To read more of this blog and to comment, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home